Wednesday, February 01, 2006

a month in photos

I've been missing from the Blogosphere for about a month, even though there has been no shortage of hilarious, absurd, infuriating, and disgusting things to write about.

So, in lieu of my witty prose, here are some snaps of life according to me:

I think these fortunes sum up the difference between me and my sister:


My sister's fortune: "People are naturally attracted to you."

My fortune: "The strengths in your character will bring you serenity." Frankly, I'd rather be hot and unserene.

A pre-holiday gathering of oldsters. We were full of pie:



Christmas Chez Hindsley:







New Year's Day in Philly. I didn't see any Mummers, but I saw a lot of drunks.




The first RAT of the new year!



Celebrating Sheri's birthday in style...




2 comments:

MsYvone said...

glad you're back! looks like you had fun!

ectmky ~ excited monkey

Gina said...

I've been missing my dose of my dear Hindsley. I couldn't read the fortunes.