Monday, August 06, 2007

SpaFari 2007

What a difference a year makes. This blog has been neglected, shamefully neglected. How will I ever catch up?

I am on the move again, onto new adventures. I've been living in London for the past year, buried in work and traveling through Europe and doing about 1 transatlantic trip per month.

Downside: jet lag, chronic sinus infections, acute ennui.
Upside: frequent flier miles!

So, I've cashed in my miles and embarked on a 2-week African "SpaFari" adventure with my friend AnnieB.

I will likely not post again until after I get back, but rest assured I am taking copious notes and will return in true Hindsley style with observations, embarrassing stories (not to mention cringe-worthy photos) and links to my fave destinations.

2 comments:

MsYvone said...

Looking forward to living vicariously through you! I've always wanted to live in London, and travel as much as you are. Have a great time in Africa!

Gina said...

Have a wonderful time. You cannot "spa" too much! Ever.