Sunday, October 22, 2006

Basel Burger

Thursday, October 12

After the Zurich trip, I headed into Basel for a couple of days of meetings with my clients. Their campus is enormous, and always under construction. I think it will all be done in 2015 or something. Sadly, I won't see it as I'm sure I'll have been canned by that time.

The set up there is that you basically never have to leave the campus. There's a gym, a health center, child care, and lots of resturants and cafes.

I went to the Tapas Bar (imagine!) with my clients where I was treated to a mini cheeseburger. That's a 2Franc coin there for size comparison.



For once, I actually had an evening free to walk around Basel a bit. It's a much lovlier town than I had first thought. My first time through is a blur, but I remember it being a gray blur. Not so this time. Very nice.

No comments: