Thursday, November 24, 2005

Gobble Gobble

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm in Philly for the weekend to see my family and eat copious amount of Turkey, etc. After a relaxing weekend in the neighborhood, I was back at work on Monday morning. It was strange, but really fun. Of course, no actual work was done and I drank a lot of wine at lunch.

Life is good. And I'm sure by next Monday I will be fully back in the rat race.

So, I'm thinking of continuing this bloggin thing. But, should I start a new blog? One that's not a rip off of a movie title about being in Japan? Or keep this one. Confused.

Thoughts?

2 comments:

Gina said...

Welcome back! Happy Thanksgiving. Keep blogging with the same blog. You have a following -- stick with it.

MsYvone said...

I agree with Gina. Keep on Blogging darlin. Its kinda like that concept, if you're lost, stay put. It's easier to find you.


yhoqoftk