Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Update from Sydney

Hi All!
I've arrived in Australia and am travelling around with my friend Doug. We've had almost NO access to the internet, so no blog updates for days and days. But, rest assured, I am keeping up with my entries and will post them all en masse with photos as soon as possible. Probably this weekend.

Sydney was beautiful! Adding it to my list of cities I could live in... Now, we are in the Outback (Ayers Rock). It is HOT HOT HOT here but as they say, it's a dry heat.

We start touring tomorrow and have a 6KM hike starting at 5AM tomoorrw. Why do I get myself into these things?

For those who care - my cold is almost gone. Hoping to scare it off for good this week. Maybe some aboriginal doctor can make me a poultice.

More later!
C

No comments: