Sunday, August 28, 2005

Keep Those Cards and Letters Coming, Folks!

Thanks for all the birthday cards, emails, and calls! Here's a random sample of some of what you freaks are writing to me:


“Kisses and hugs and bday punches to our pal!! we miss you so much here, this
coast is weak without you!!!” –JM

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I didn't get
you a fancy gift, sorry. Well, for that matter, I didn'tget you anything but
this here email, which is very cheap of me. But I say happy birthday from the
heart.” –AW


"In honor of your birthday, I'm going to hide from [my
husband] and eat chocolate ice cream with mini nutter butters. He'll only know
of it by my future farts.” CF

“This is your birthday crew.
Everytime we take a drink, we are going to pour a sip of wine on the floor for
you. I will also be doing a series of Edith Piaf songs in your honor. In the key
of D.” -- BLM
Also, I got some great e-cards. I especially like the ones featuring "Hoops and Yoyo".

From my sister, Debi

Another one from Debi

From Sheri

From Carolyn

No comments: