Friday, August 19, 2005

We Need More Cowbell

Look out Hillary, that Democratic nomination is not a done deal yet. Word on the street is that Christopher Walken, actor/creepy guy, is throwing his hat into the ring for President, 2008.

How great would it be to see the guy who freaked us out in The Deerhunter, The Dead Zone, and Wayne’s World 2 debating foreign policy with, really, anyone?

Alas, joy is fleeting. Turns out, it’s just an elaborate hoax.

Ah, Chris. Don’t worry. I, for one, will always want more cowbell.

2 comments:

MsYvone said...

I got a fever, and the only prescription is,

MoRe COwbell!

(eruqu - it's not middle eastern, its got a "u" after the "q")

jolott said...

I'm so very disappointed that it's not for real. I've decided to start stalking him now that I know he lives on the Upper West Side. My memoir title: "Stalking Christopher Walken"