Sunday, August 28, 2005

Some Random Pictures

People eating meat on sticks under a bridge in Yurakucho.


The SONY Building, Ginza.
Ginza at night.


Harajuku corner: There was just so much going on here. And who told them "Glay" was a good name for a boy band?

The bag my prescription came in.

Just so you know.



Many places still have traditional Japanese toilets. Fortunately, they always offer a Western version, too.



Offerings at a shrine in Ueno Park. I guess the gods like candy and stuffed animals as much as we do.

I haven't been there, but I hear there's no "Grand Slam Breakfast." Why bother?


My favorite magazine.

Fancy dogs in Ueno Park. Note fancy shoes on fancy owner.


One of the girl's was wearing this very expensive T-shirt bought in a boutique in L.A. She had no idea what "Astra Zeneca" meant!



A sign in the bathroom at the Kabuki Theater showing how to use the "flushing sound" button.

No comments: