Tuesday, September 27, 2005

All T-Shirts is in Here

I found a store in Osaka called "Starvations" that specialized in stupid t-shirts. It was the most fun I'd had in days. They had a floor-to-ceiling selection of shirts with messages in English ranging from sugary sweet (Find your best dream life NOW!) and chagrined (I have no idea it would end up like this) to political (They were arrested for their disobedience) and just plain strange (That, dear girl, is a wasp. That is because my breast can be pierced.)

So I spent my babysitting money on a bunch.

I bought these for the twins. There's an off chance that Lynda will let them wear them.
Honestly, it's less offensive than the ones I DIDN'T buy...

(Yes, these were t-shirts for children. Babies, in fact):

That, dear girl, is a wasp. That is because my breast can be pierced."No fear a suicide squad."

I bought this because, frankly, I hate personman, too.
But, it's OK to smoke one a little.
I don't know who this is, but all the cool kids are wearing it.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I think the shirt with "I didn't think it would turn out like this" is for me. I love the "Smokey" shirt. Too funny!

Doug T said...

"All T-Shirts is in Here" is the funniest thing I've ever read. It made me bust a gut on Song flight 2089.