Saturday, September 24, 2005

Refreshements Are Available in the Back of the Room

My official role in Osaka is to act as "Master of Ceremonies" for the weekend program. It almost sounded interesting.

However, the reality is that I sit near the front of the room with The Pres and a microphone and introduce the Texans before they make their presentations to the attendees. Sometimes I make little announcements about refreshments. There's nothing interesting about it. The audience can't really even see me, which is good because I forgot to pack pants. I've been wearing the same pair for three days.

So I've been pretending I'm a really bored tour guide instead of a really bored advertising person.

2 comments:

jolott said...

For a moment, I thought you were going to say you weren't wearing pants. Made me giggle.

Doug T said...

Your pants are disgusting.