Friday, September 23, 2005

Me and Some Random Girl

Isn't it weird that we're both wearing BLUE shirts??? No, I guess not.

When I was in Asakuksa last weekend this girl was walking up to every foreigner she saw and asking them to pose for a picture with her. When she finally got to me I agreed but made her pose for one taken with my camera, too. I tried to ask her what she was doing this for, but by that time we had both exhausted our language skills. I like to think it's for some website that she is secretly building called "Gaijin Watch" that tracks the movements of all foreigners roaming around Japan. I'm sure there's a national security file on me somewhere.

2 comments:

SaffronSaris said...

Hi, came across your blog. U are in Japan? I came back a year ago.
Missed Kamakura, Nikko, Asakusa, inshort, everywhere I went except the place I stayed at--Yawatajuku.
I promised myself to take a pic of myself with a kimono-clad Japanese girl that I was soooo excited when I saw 3 at Kakamura that I followed them for a while to try and get them to pose with me ;)

Gina said...

It would have been really something if she'd been wearing a PSU shirt!