Thursday, September 01, 2005

www.addictedtotheinternet.com

(note: This was written on Wednesday, August 31.)

Due to some unknown computer problem, possibly related to “sockets,” I have no access to the internet today. This is a very bad thing for your girl. I usually don’t work on my blog during the work day (even on the most boring days, I just think it seems wrong). However, I do use the internet a lot. I think I’m getting the DTs.

Update: all is right with the world. Internet service is restored. It turns out that both the Aussie and I have to log on to the server "remotely" every day because the whole office operating system is in Japanese. But the IT guy (who is an outside contractor) gave us both the same IP address. So, for the past 2 weeks, he's had no internet access! But today he beat me to it, the cheeky monkey.

No comments: